“WHO ARE MY ADVERSARIES AND HOW DO THEY INFLUENCE MY LIFE”
OCTOBER 8, 2017
Adversary – one that contends with, opposes, or resists: an enemy or opponent; antagonist, foe, hostile. SATAN……….I Peter 5:7.
Joshua sent spies to check out the land to see what they would encounter.
We need to discover what we encounter in our “land”…..the church !!
- It is our nature
- We are given to it
- Romans 3;9-10, Romans 7:14-20
- But we can become new in Christ….II Cor. 5:17
Of rejection, of loneliness, of failure, of death
- People looking for anything offering temporal satisfaction
- Entertainment, alcohol and drugs, sexuality, beauty, money, status
- What others have that I don’t have
- Our past to our present
- Our physical appearance……..”what is… to what we want it to be”
- We have become “lukewarm”……..Rev. 3:16
- We are satisfied with the way things are…..Status Quo
- Ephesians 5:26, I Timothy 2:8, James 1:19
- It goes before a fall……….Prov. 16:18
- It will bring you low……….Prov. 29:23
- What happens if we don’t forgive others
“AND THEN THERE WERE FOUR”